Compliant with standards
SwissPKI supports issuance and management of publicly trusted certificates. Its implementation is governed by the following standards and specifications:
- “Certificate Issuing and Management Components Protection Profile” defines requirements for components that issue, revoke, and manage public key certificates, such as X.509 public key certificates. The requirements are specified in the Common Criteria (CC).
- ETSI CAs issuing Qualified Certificates meeting requirements of Regulation (EU) No 910/2014
- ETSI CAs issuing Web Site certificates meeting requirements of the CA/Browser Forum documents
- ETSI Other Trust services including time-stamping and CAs issuing certificates other than qualified certificates
- Mozilla CA Browser Forum Baseline Requirements and Network and Certificate System Security Requirements
- Swiss ZertES and TAV recommendations